Position Title: Construction Director
Brief Statement of Duties:
- The field activities of EPC Contractor.
- The Azerikimya project team
- EPC Contractor
- EPC’s Subcontractor
- SOCAR-KBR LLC
- KBR’s London Operating Centre
Primary Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for overseeing all construction activities on the Project.
- Developing and implement the project construction execution plan.
- Leading a small team of discipline supervisors.
- Managing the performance of the EPC Contractor with respect to HSE, quality, progress and productivity.
- Assessing the capabilities of local subcontractors.
- Interfacing with other functions as required e.g. HSE, engineering, quality, project controls.
- The role will also involve client engagement.
- Preferred: A degree in engineering
- Minimum: Craft qualifications
- Minimum of 20 years working on oil and gas projects
CVs to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please indicate the position “Construction Director” in the subject line of the e-mail).