- Supervising rope access tasks as defined by scope of works; Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately
- Report all accidents or incidents immediately to the RA Technical Authority or site manager, taking steps to prevent further incidents at the time and implementing recommendations following H&S report.
- Supervise worksites
- Undertakes liaison with client to promote alternate access methods, and to determine access-rigging requirements
- Organize, participate in or supervise all relevant legislation, permit systems, client liaison and rescues
- Supervising & Performing rope access tasks as defined by scope of works in line with required trade action (rigging / painting / cleaning / blasting / non-destructive testing / welding / insulation) to a level to which the employee is qualified
- Preparation of Painting inspection report
- 2-3 years work experience as Rope access level 3
- IRATA Level 3 Qualified
- First Aid Qualified
- Performing Authority certificate
- NACE 1 or equivalent is preferable
- Should have painting and blasting background
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- Appropriate knowledge of computer programs
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: email@example.com indicating position name in the subject.