- Is responsible for ensuring that a regime is established and maintained such that lifting operations are carried out safely.
- Provide continuous review of lifting practices to ensure compliance with this SSOW Lead
- Ensuring that all personnel involved with any lifting operations on the site have proper training and are assessed as competent to ISSOW standards and that a register and documentation of such personnel is maintained on the installation / site.
- Ensure that no employees are allowed to conduct any task or use any equipment until they have received adequate training, information, instruction and supervision to enable them to do it safely
- Complete all necessary workplace audits as required
- Ensure that competency assessments are carried out for all employees under your control, in line with Company procedures, and that they are competent to safely carry out their duties
- Ensure that all work is adequately planned to allow the work to progress in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must have excellent English language skills – reading, writing and understanding
- 5 years of experience in Rigging and Lifting team in oil and gas industry
- NVQ Level 3
- Appointed person certificate
- Approved Offshore Banksman, Slinging and Lifting Operations
- Rigging Loft Management certificate
- ISSOW BP PA
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position name in the subject.