POSITION: Service and Maintenance Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Field Service Manager (FSM)
- Define type preventive maintenance scope to be performed on a specified portfolio of COMPANY Tools and equipment e.g. Subsea Control Module, Workover Completion System, Manifold and Pipeline System, prior to and after offshore operations
- Define Scope of work to be perform on a specified portfolio of tools and equipment, specified above, prior to and after operation, or in storage
- Participates in monthly forecast preparation associated with Offshore operations activities
- Works under minimal supervision. Uses own judgment to seek guidance from supervisor and/or Peers where appropriate
- Employs existing corporate, local, and engineering procedures and guidelines. Where appropriate, recommends and implements modifications. Provides input to 12 month rolling forecast and thereafter uses forecast to forward plan resource employment or deployment as required with Regional Peers.
- Shares opinions, ideas and resources with others to achieve common goals; fosters teamwork and collaboration, builds trust. Fosters commitment in the face of major obstacles.
- Support Field Service Managers in general
- Primary have the authority to act for and on behalf of COMPANY CS in project related matters and tasks as described in Business Management System with enclosed documents, and within limitations given in Financial Authorization.
- Act on behalf of Field Service Manager when required
- Demonstrate Leadership through management of Quality and HSE improvement process, energizing participation amongst employees; driving management systems, processes, and routines through the organization; and monitoring adherence.
- Define preventive maintenance activities before and after offshore and onshore operations in accordance to COMPANY procedures, guidelines and Maintenance Plan
- Daily communications of all rig activities – attend Client Operations meeting, distribution of daily report.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly schedules for TSP’s based on offshore activities
- Plan and Coordinate Personnel movements local, regional and international to meet operational needs
- Prepare/issue Offshore Call Out Notices (OCNs) to mobilize material requested by Rig.
- Arrange and attend morning base operations meeting to communicate priorities, priority changes, rig operations and schedules, customer pending requirements, etc.
- Provide input into monthly reporting for offshore operations and Key Performance indicators
- Manage and develop technical Service personnel through continual assessment and feedback, annual assessment, planned training requirements, and career development planning.
- Prepare/issue, plan and manage the execution of all Service Orders (SOs) to meet the agreed delivery date with the client
- Closing Service Orders
- Planned look ahead of all SO’s
- Manage all onshore workshop technicians work scope
- Provide timesheets & daily logs for all onshore and offshore work scopes
- Prepare reports as agreed with Company for approval
- Manage and prepare for all site or offshore mobilisations, transit services and demobilisations
- Maintaining an accurate record of where all equipment is located and its functional status, including installed, lost or scrapped equipment
- Generate all SOs for execution as agreed with the Company; including maintenance activities
- Be project single point related to workshop activities
- Participate in status meetings with workshop
- Updated the agreed reporting format for all workshop and onshore / offshore activities
- Make sure that all maintenance history is logged on appropriate notification
- Participate and support the FSE in fault finding onshore / offshore hardware or tooling failures; this may include being actively involved in an RCA or lessons learnt activity.
- Provide a detailed handover of all work scopes prior that fall under the roles responsibility during their time in-country. The handover should be detailed enough to not interrupt or delay ongoing work scopes; a seamless transition and knowledge sharing is expected.
- Manage all morning meetings on behalf of the FSM as required.
- Assist Field Service Manager when required
MANDATORY SW APPLICATIONS TO BE MANAGED:
- SAP Roles
- Offshore Reporting System (ORS)
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and Powerpoint
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of oil and gas experience with a strong knowledge of Subsea Systems, 2 Years of which must have been previously Offshore in a supervisory position.
- Previous working experience with continuous improvement process, Management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities; ability to influence others without formal authority
- Good Presentation and People management skills.
- Good communication skills – Fluent in verbal and written English, PC literate
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com with indicating “Service and Maintenance Coordinator” Supervisor” in subject line.