Position: Wireline General Field Engineer
Minimum 5 years related field experience. At least 3-4 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Bachelor Engineering/Masters or equivalent experience
Well Test Project Coordinator:
The Field Engineer works on land and sea, in artic cold, and in desert heat to deliver high quality services to our clients. He is responsible for ensuring that the preparation and dispatching of equipment is complete. He is directly responsible for the quality of service delivered at the wellsite, in terms of safety, quality and efficiency of operation is up to standard. He is in charge of her operating cell and is responsible for the training and development of personnel assigned to her cell and for the maintenance status of his assigned equipment. The Field Engineer reports to the Field Service Manager (or to the Engineer-in-Charge).
• To follow and uphold all Company’s QHSE standards and to promote their respect, understanding and adherence. Actively participate in local loss prevention programs.
• To control quality of our service during all phases of the operation and to ensure that products of highest quality are delivered to the client.
• To perform all reporting and administrative duties concerning the field operations, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Executes Service Delivery activities according to the defined location Service Delivery process, with accurate and timely data entry through our business systems.
• Controls the quality of our service during all phases of the operation and ensures that products of the highest quality are delivered to the customer.
• Ensures that the status of all equipment assigned to their depot is reported and kept up to date in the RITE system.
• Ensures that field supplies are available at the wellsite to perform the operation.
• Ensures that journey plans meet the requirements of the location driving plan.
• To ensure that the principles of RITE are systematically applied on all tools and equipment assigned to him/her and to keep it in a state of readiness.
• To ensure that the status of all equipment assigned to his/her cell is reported and kept up to date in the RITE/PM system.
• To ensure that supplies are available at the wellsite to perform the operation.
Profit and Loss
- Responsible for the overall financial management of the operations including its profitability within the Geo-Market.
- Manages Service Segment sales including pricing tendering, contract, customer satisfaction. Supports cross products sales strategies/customer contact.
- Responsible for the effective utilization, training and development of Field Engineers and Technicians as per training standards (in conjunction with Service Segment HR function), and career development of all subordinates in conjunction with Geo-Market Personnel.
- Promotes a visible QHSE commitment and implementation of Company policies and standards in conjunction with the Geo-Market QHSE Manager.
Responsible for effective communication within the Product Line Organization, clients, suppliers and third party.
- Promotes teamwork within own Organization and across the Product Line
The Job Delivery Lead is responsible for directing the field employee in safe, reliable, and efficient product and service delivery. The Job Delivery Lead is also responsible for driving customer satisfaction and service quality while ensuring an efficient cost structure, and drives field employee progression through competency development and performance evaluation. This person collaborates with the OU PSD or PSD Manager for job life cycle support including technical and incident management, and ensures systematic usage of standard work and risk management throughout the service delivery process. The Job Delivery Lead provides visibility regarding crew and associated functions’ SQ performance and improvement opportunities, and is responsible for the COSD (i.e.resource consumption.)
Management leadership skills
Perform Qualitative Risk Evaluation
Develop Risk Response
Conduct Job Program Review
Plan and Perform Assessment
Create Direct Sales Order
Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
Implement Risk Response
Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
Conduct Service Delivery Closure
Compile and Propose Job
Prepare Customer Cost Estimate
Close Out Contract
Analyze Customer Contract Operational Performance
Identify and Capture Leads
Resolve Billing Dispute
Develop Consensus Unit of Activity Forecast
Develop Consensus Resource Demand Forecast
Manage Equipment Performance Data Feedback
Maintain Personal Competency Profile
Manage Employee Competency
Manage Incident Recovery
Conduct Initial Incident Response
Develop Direct Contribution Margin Forecast
Develop Consensus Revenue Forecast
Plan Risk Management
Maintain Team Engagement
Collect Market Activity Intelligence
Collect Units Intelligence
Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
Collect Market Size Intelligence
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to email@example.com with name of position in e-mail title.