Main Requirements to Candidate:
- An accredited Engineering degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial or Petroleum preferred).
- Experience working with single-phase/multi-phase hydraulic simulators considered an asset.
- Proven English language communication skills required (both oral and written).
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Professional manner with a positive customer service attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a positive attitude
- Proven time and project management skills
· Managing all aspects of project preparation and proposals.
· Responsible for ensuring Company’s best practices are adhered to in all drilling proposals and programs.
· Provide engineering support to operations from the office.
· Calculations and recommendations based on well monitoring.
· Keep in constant communications with customers, during and after jobs, updating them with results.
· Manage single phase and multiphase, steady state and transient, hydraulic simulators. Manage. Support operators with well balancing, surge/swab, torque and drag, directional drilling and casing running calculations.
· Support Application and Project Engineers of higher level on coordinating projects.
· Prepare Real Results, Magazine articles, and technical papers.
· Perform jobs audit.
· Review and approve rig visit (onshore/offshore) reports and related flow process diagram.
· Assume a Field Engineer and/or other field related role when requested by management (Regional and/or Global), including but not limited to operating the system.
· Have an active role with the Sales/Business development group with client meetings and presentations.
· Preparation and delivery of technical presentation, engineering studies, end of well reports, etc.
· Provide mentoring to junior field and application engineers.
· Keep updated on other Company’s products and services
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org