Position: Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic
Minimum 15 years related field experience. At least 10 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience
Maintenance Supervisor / Chief Mechanic:
Within Company the
Maintenance Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to deliver functional and
reliable equipment on time to the Service Delivery organization at the location
level. The Maintenance Supervisors fundamental directives are to manage the
technical aspects of our equipment, manage the career development of Wireline’s
maintenance staff and maintain consistent engagement throughout the equipment
process at the location.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manages the Equipment Assurance process execution according to the defined location Equipment Assurance process through proper use of Company’s business systems.
• Manages, coordinates and prioritizes equipment based on requirements from Company Management team and upcoming maintenance events.
• Ensures that all third-party products and services delivered meet the necessary Quality and Safety requirements.
• Adheres to GeoMarket-specific Asset Management processes (e.g. transfer, loan and disposal) as defined by the GM Equipment Assurance Manager.
• Ensures that all required Mandatory Revisons and other maintenance events are up to date, as defined by the policy.
• Monitors cycle time in the base.
Resource Management: Plans maintenance events and resources 3+ months:
– Manages Maintenance Technician’s loading through work/training/vacation planning.
– Evaluates the loading of Maintenance Technicians and aligns headcount requirements in consultation with the GeoMarket Equipment Assurance Manager/Maintenance Manager.
– Oversees the selection and probation period of Maintenance Technicians along with the Maintenance Manager/GM Equipment Assurance Manager.
– Ensures that the Maintenance Technicians have sufficient hand tools, test equipment and workspace to work effectively and safely.
– Manages the capacity and layout of assigned facilities.
– Plans and controls M&S with min/max parameters.
• Dedicates face time to communicate and manage personnel issues as needed to ensure that Maintenance Technicians are motivationally engaged.
•10-15 years of experience in a service and/or lead service role.
•Working knowledge of product use and limitations.
•Ability to work to deadlines.
•Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
•Problem solving ability.
•Leadership skills to include ability to motivate colleagues & team members.
•PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable.
Have good foresight, initiative & ability to take accountability for their own actions and the team they are supervising.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to email@example.com with name of position in e-mail’s title.