Position: Maintenance Manager
Minimum 10 to 15 years related field experience. At least 5-10 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified: Technical College certificate /relevant experience
1.Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
2.Overall responsibilities, management and supervision of all location maintenance activities. Responsible for the location equipment condition and maintenance; and for the maintenance personnel of the location.
3. Manage the Maintenance Supervisor and Team leader in view of completing the location objectives • Daily planning, duties and performance of maintenance personnel and tasks • Training and development of maintenance personnel. • Budget control, parts inventory control and purchasing • Promoting job safety and quality.
4. • Fully competent on company standard equipment maintenance program in not less than two sub-segments with expert knowledge in some areas. • Expert competency in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the WS unit mechanical systems (hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, unit engines, drive trains and transmissions). • Expert user in the use and application of Fleet Assistant and InTouch
5. Keeps current on new mechanical equipment and maintenance techniques.
6. Mentors and coaches the maintenance personnel.
7. Plays a leader role in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM’s, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, ERP, HSE and SQ Objectives, SET).
8. Responsible for the proper documentation of all aspects of each maintenance process (eg. Labor tracking and Repair Orders in Fleet Assistant, STEM reporting, Best Practices in InTouch, etc.)
9. Maintain the risk exposure of all personnel to as low as reasonably precatical, using company risk management tools (eg. HARC, JSA, Stepback 5×5). Corrects and reports hazards immediately in QUEST.
10. Responsible for the investigation and root cause analysis of all equipment related incident happening in the location (onshore and offshore).
Analytical, strong leadership skills, very good communication, organization skills and excellent client interactions. Collaboration skills.
Operational experience with different fields and technologies
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.