Position: Ovality Checker Technician
Reports to: Construction Lead
We are looking for a self-starter prefabrication and Field service technician as an Ovality checker technician regarding Piping and fittings to deliver the desired professional service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability on Prefabrication and construction site and delivered with high standards in quality and safety.
- Provide service support during the prefabrication and construction field visit Tie workflow to schedule.
- Manage all the dimensional checks on prefab and site installation, measuring, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes.
- Operate tools in a safely manner and use field automation systems and tools.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Follow all company’s HSE procedures.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings/solutions.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Positive attitude as team player relationship with the work team
- Report to the Line Manager timely and detailed as requested.
- Manage all the dimensional works regarding Galperti procedures as per specifications tolerances and measuring materials requirements.
✓ Proven field service experience
✓ Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
✓ Advanced English knowledge
✓ Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
✓ Familiarity with modern measurement tools and attachments applications.
✓ Knowledge with measuring tools to perform the ovality check.
✓ Technical degree or certification.
✓ Familiar with Galperti procedure regarding specifications, Tolerances and measuring materials.