Monitor Contractors to verify that Contractor’s and HSE requirements and expectations are being met.
· NEBOSH Diploma/HSSE Advisor/Tech SP, HSE Lead Auditor (External) to OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate or equivalent certifications / degree and/or experience required.
· Competent in communicating in English, Azeri and Russian language.
· Company Specific Offshore Survival Training (adapted form of BOSIET for Caspian region).
· STCW Trainings (4 day “Safety Familiarization (Basic Training & Instructions for all Seafarers)”.
· 5 years in HSE role with current knowledge of Industry HSE Regulations required.
· Previous offshore vessel experience required.
Knowledge of HSE processes / procedures and experience on construction or pipelay vessels preferred
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
· Support Construction Vessel Rep (CVR) / Site Safety Leader (SSL) to ensure that full compliance with HSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
· Support SSL in the implementation of the Personal Safety Guide.
· Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with HSE Procedures.
· Engage in clear, two way communications with employees and contractors on HSE issues.
· Review and prepare HSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments.
· Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures and that Contractor Self-verification and Oversight of Contractor Self-verification are completed per schedule.
· Ensure Permit to Work Systems are managed in accordance with approved procedures.
· Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.
· Ensure all Lessons Learned (LL) received are reviewed with offshore teams and logged in the Vessel/site LL action tracker
· Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power-point.
Able to work12 hour days and 14 day Offshore rotation, (equal time working offshore / days off). Some quayside vessel work during mobilizations / demobilizations and potential for reassignment to other vessels / sites, if required
CV submission closing date: 20 January 2020
CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com