Project Manager – Engineering
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide overall management of all project engineering and design activities being performed by SKLLC in Baku.
- To identify and manage all interfaces between SKLLC, SOCAR NIPI, BOS Shelf, AzFen, ad UBOC.
- To provide training and development to SKLLC employees in the principles of project engineering, interface and project management.
- Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, their role and responsibilities include:
- Expatriate Senior Project Engineer based in Baku supporting the engineering scopes being undertaken in the Baku office.
- Providing direction as necessary, ensuring quality and technical integrity is maintained across the discipline groups
- Help coordinate the interfaces / communications between Leatherhead and Baku offices
- Coordinating the rollout the KBR tools, systems and work methods.
- Ensure work methods/ checking procedures are being complied with and identifying any local job notes required
- Explore opportunities for expansion of discipline activities in subsequent phases of UMID 2 Project
- Supports the development of technical capabilities to enable the office to undertake additional phase activities.
- Providing local technical advice in resolution of issues/ facilitating with Leatherhead Leads.
- Providing general support to the Baku Project Engineer.
- Engineering Degree, HND/C, OND/C, or equivalent
- An understanding of the requirements for FEED and Detailed Design projects.
- Experience in overseeing cross-functional, multi-cultural teams working on time-sensitive projects requiring engineering excellence.
- Strengths in risk management, defining project scope, working within budget, and meeting tight schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire workers to do their best. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD, and Primavera P6
- Familiar with KBR work methods, tools and systems – ‘KBR DNA’
- Caspian and BP project execution experience
This position requires a degree in engineering, with 10+ years of experience working in engineering and construction within the oil and gas industry. Previous experience working on design projects during FEED and Detailed Design.
CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com
(Please indicate the position “Project Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail).