Socar Cape joint venture working on major construction and maintenance projects both onshore and offshore. Projects include fabric maintenance on oil & gas platforms in the Caspian Sea and onshore operations in Azerbaijan and Georgia. We have delivered value to our customers through a safe, collaborative, innovative and efficient way of working.
We are looking for a “Coating Superintendent” (only local candidates will be considered) with below requirements:
- Meets with Painters or facilities manager to plan and prioritize work according to established production targets.
- Directs daily work assignments of a paint crew.
- Prepares formal and informal job estimates for current and future projects.
- Prepares and maintains records of time worked and materials expended on projects.
- Inspects work of painters in the field or shop
- Monitors and instructs staff regarding safety regulations and procedures
- Resolves complex problems that have implications beyond own area
- Manages the performance of employees through goal setting, ongoing assessment and coaching.
- 3-5 years work experience in similar role
- Formal BGAS-CSWIP or NACE
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English in upper intermediate level
- Appropriate knowledge of computer programs
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply by sending your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating position name in the subject.