- Work both Offshore and at Company’s sites onshore
- Work in Harsh Environments
- Willingness to travel to all regional work sites, (West Africa, Middle East, Caspian Sea, etc.
- The planning and supervision of ROV operations and ROV operational personnel.
- To ensure that all ROV operations are conducted in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- To represent the Company at the offshore work location.
- To supervise and maintain the standards and procedures set out in Company Quality Assurance (QA) and Safety Policy in conjunction with Client and Regulatory Guidelines
- Management of safety aspects of work and appropriate onsite project related input to ensure the continued safety of all involved personnel
- Assessment of risks and development of risk control measures suitable for the work being undertaken
- Supervise management of Oceaneering HSE forms i.e. BBSM, Incident Investigation, JSEA/ Risk assessments and Lockout/Tag out
- Initiate and complete Client required documents
- Initiate and complete regulatory required documents
- Initiate and complete company required documentation including Lighthouse applications
- Impart knowledge of all required Client, regulatory and company documentation to crewmembers
- Provide instructions to junior crewmembers on hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical or Mechanical/Hydraulic Engineering and/or recognised Trade Apprenticeship in similar discipline
- Valid Offshore Medical
- Valid Offshore survival
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to take appropriate action in the event of an emergency situation and take lead role where appropriate
- Ensure ROV crew and others understand and reviews their role in emergency situations
- Instruct ROV crew on emergency procedures of vessel
- Demonstrate effectiveness of team building techniques
- Determine the best methods to handle animosity between two crewmembers
- Define the meaning of teaching people to work as a team and some of the challenges faced
- Discuss with assessor how to motivate and upkeep the morale of a teamor individual
- Piloting Skills/Navigational Ability
- Provide instruction to junior crewmembers on piloting and navigation techniques
- Demonstrate the ability to pilot in low visibility, high current and heavy payload conditions
- Demonstrate ability to conduct advanced manipulator tasks
Proven track record in supervising Offshore ROV Operations in one or more of the following:
ROV Systems Magnum, Triton, Eyeball Systems, Triton XL, Trojan, Super Scorpio
Intervention Tooling: – TDU
3 Phase HVAC Distribution Systems
- 250 hours piloting
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to
firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.