Position: Subsea Field Service Lead Hand
Minimum 15 years related field experience. At least 5 years in equivalent or level down management role.
Degree qualified/Graduate Engineer or equivalent experience
Subsea Field Service Lead Hand:
• Supervise and participate in the installation, commissioning, maintenance, retrieval and where authorized, repair of Cameron production control systems together with ancillary equipment according to company and client procedures. Undertake Formal Assessment Activities of Service Personnel. Ensure compliance with contractual agreements.
• Investigate and diagnose any deficiency which may impede efficient installation and take the appropriate corrective action to resolve the situation.
• Provide the customer’s representative with sufficient information and guidance to ensure safe and correct task
• Provide input to the Subsea Supervisor and/or Operations Engineer regarding operational procedures and instigate
Any amendments which may be required.
• Review procedures and drawings of equipment on a regular basis; carry out pre- use inspection of equipment (visual And written) by procedure. Undertake pre-task safety survey and necessary toolbox/site talks with client and Service Technicians prior to equipment being used.
• Decommission and/or rig down and organize shipping of test equipment, spares or any excess equipment back to
• Carry out all work in strict adherence to company procedures
• Document non-conformances in the field via the Field Performance Reporting (FPR) system. Forward (FPR) within Prescribed timelines.
• Attend and participate in Site Integration Testing / Site Receive Testing.
• Liaise with customer and provide on-site feedback pertinent to the task.
• Complete Field Service Orders (FSO) and Competence Checklists before demobilization and ensure that the
Customer has reviewed and signed the FSO/Competence Checklists applicable to the task.
• Provide accurate maintenance and spares usage feedback throughout task.
• Assist with training and competence development of Personnel as required both onshore and offshore.
• Ensure Health, Safety, and Security & Environmental procedures are adhered to.
Ownership of all Cameron rental equipment used in the above activities, ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order from point of receipt on the rig until return to Cameron point of departure.
Maintain and update relevant operational documentation in support of offshore activities.
Subsea Field Service Lead Hand IWOCS
•5-10 years of experience in a service and/or lead service role.
•Working knowledge of product use and limitations.
•Ability to work to deadlines.
•Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
•Problem solving ability.
•Leadership skills to include ability to motivate colleagues & team members.
•PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable.
Have good foresight, initiative & ability to take accountability for their own actions and the team they are supervising.
Plan and Perform Assessment
Create Direct Sales Order
Verify and Prepare Resources at Product Line Location
Implement Risk Response
Prepare Job Invoice Supporting Documentation
Conduct Service Delivery Closure
Compile and Propose Job
Management leadership skills
Perform Qualitative Risk Evaluation
Develop Risk Response
Conduct Job Program Review
Prepare Customer Cost Estimate
Close Out Contract
Analyze Customer Contract Operational Performance
Identify and Capture Leads
Resolve Billing Dispute
Develop Consensus Unit of Activity Forecast
Develop Consensus Resource Demand Forecast
Manage Equipment Performance Data Feedback
Maintain Personal Competency Profile
Manage Employee Competency
Manage Incident Recovery
Conduct Initial Incident Response
Develop Direct Contribution Margin Forecast
Develop Consensus Revenue Forecast
Plan Risk Management
Maintain Team Engagement
Collect Market Activity Intelligence
Collect Units Intelligence
Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
Collect Market Size Intelligence
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.