Customer Engagement Coordinator
- Develop technical job designs as required for the cementing operations and Downhole tools operations
- Identify areas where new and cost-effective techniques can be applied
- Explore opportunities for value-added products and services.
- Provide technical support throughout the service delivery process
- Understand and communicate value of technology and interpretations
- Consult with relevant subject matter experts in the Head Quarter as required to optimize the technical design.
- Support the SLB Well Services Operations Manager in the execution phase with design changes as required due to changes in job dimensions, resource availability, service quality incidents, etc.
- Assist in incident response, recovery, and incident investigation.
- Assist sales and commercial team in evaluating technical viability and tenders
- Analyze job execution vs. design and formally capture design improvements and optimization opportunities (lessons learned and best practices).
- Remain current on company new technologies.
- Maintain customer visibility through active participation in professional society activities and calls for papers.
- Contribute, write and review technical publications.
- Engage with local universities, Customer institutes and research organizations.
- Bachelor in Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in Pressure Pumping and Cementing Services.
- Proven experience within Cementing services roles.
- Thorough understanding of rig operations and of well cementing technical challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in use of computer based software’s related to application of products and engineering of wells.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
Interested candidates shall e-mail their CVs’ to firstname.lastname@example.org with name of position in e-mail’s title.