Position: Welding Superintendent
- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies
- Supervise and lead foremen, skilled labour and work crews in all activities concerned with welding work aspects of a construction project.
- Have experience with all tools, equipment and welding applications required to carry out the welding process.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills as they need to communicate with welding engineers, designers, QA/QC , NDTtechnicians and general welding employees.
- Be aware of all qualified weld procedures and make sure they are implemented throughout work area.
- Ability to optimize resources ( manpower, equipment and materials ) to ensure efficient and timely completion of the project.
- Have strong knowledge of industrial construction practices and capable to work on your own.
- Ensure construction activities are completed on time and complying with HSE and Quality objectives.
- Be able to mentor junior locals to promote nationalization within the structure.
- Have excellent problem solving capabilities associated with construction enviroment.
- Act as a quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met.
- Provide training to production personnel to ensure a quality product.
- High School Diploma
- Welding background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a welding foreman
- City and Guilds certification
- Basic computer skills
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title (Welding Superintendent) in the subject line of your email.