Position: Structural Draughtsman
- Conduct document retrieval
- Prepare fabrication drawing and sketches in accordance with project and company quality procedures.
- Ensure fabrication drawings contain sufficient material and weld details.
- Ensure fabrication drawings are in line with rolling machine capacities.
- Prepare bulk MTO’s.
- Become familiar and comply with project and company quality procedures / project requirements.
- Ensure deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations
- Become familiar and comply with the company health and safety policies.
- Perform all duties with minimal guidance and supervision.
- National Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- 3-5 years previous structural draughting experience within the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Be familiar with international codes and standards such as API, BS, GOST and EEMUA.
- Good knowledge of 2D draughting package AutoCAD as a minimum
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title (Structural Draughtsman) in the subject line of your email.