- Understand and Comply with BOS Shelf QHSE System & Policies.
- To manage the project control resources required to deliver an engineering project.
- To support the project manager with progress reporting including schedule updates, forecast to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide project controls management, in line with Project specific requirements, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Coordinate and manage the interface between BOS Shelf and partners planning information and ensure Project Manager is fully informed of any potential issues in this area
- Support inter-project programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Support the development of integrated master schedules for specific programmes in Primavera and/or Microsoft Project that reflect all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple contractors’ schedules and feed changes to the integrated master schedule.
- Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the projects contractual obligations
- Work closely with the Project Manager, commercial manager and Project QS and to provide information to maximise the potential of the project.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
• An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques
• Experience in the implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with relevant national standards
• Practical ability to utilise critical project management concepts (e.g. EVM, project planning, risk analysis, configuration management
• Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
• APMP – Certified Project Management Associate.
• Earned Value Foundation (APMG)
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Project Control Manager) in the subject line of your email.