Position: Construction Superintendent
- Excellent leadership skills able to manage multinational construction team.
- Experience in building large jackets in excess of 15000te
- Strong knowledge of industrial constriction practices and capable to work on your own
- Planning and scheduling work fronts in line with base line plans
- Capable of prioritising safety and quality objectives, demonstration of excellent HSE leadership.
- Excellent communication skills and understanding all interfaces associated with the large construction works.
- Deputise for the construction manager when he/she is off site.
- Ensure construction activities are completed on time and complying with HSE and Quality objectives.
- Ensure that plant and workforce are available to meet the requirements of the Construction Manager.
- In support of the Construction Manager ensure sub-contractors deliver materials, labor, services and fabrications in a timely manner
- Ensure labor forecasting is carried out to anticipate project needs.
- Be able to mentor junior locals to promote nationalization within the structure .
- Excellent problem solver associated with construction enviroment.
- Act as a quality control and assurance to ensure that the project objectives are met
- Prepare the budget properly within an estimated cost
- Obtain the construction materials and needs to verify them.
- Control the cost of the materials and labor and the entire working site.
- Select the ideal equipment that is to be used on the site.
- Schedule the construction work and process of the day.
- Minimum 10 years working as a construction superintendent.
- Full apprenticeship served with relevant City and guilds.
- High school diploma.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Construction Superintendent) in the subject line of your email.