- Be capable of preparing heavy, multiple crane lifts and producing calculation manuals for Client approval.
- Provide / develop engineering solutions and conduct structural analysis associated with the build of heavy offshore structures specifically temporary supports, multi crane heavy lifts, transportation (multi wheel trailers), jacket roll ups, load-out, mooring and civil foundations.
- Ensure engineering deliverables comply with relevant procedures and safety regulations.
- Prepare engineering deliverables such as design reports, method statements and associated back up documentation.
- Conduct engineering quality check to department drawings.
- Support the guidance and training of junior staff.
- Experience with major load out procedures such as 15000G + Jackets and Topsides.
- Recognized Honor Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Good English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good civils and structural engineering and analysis skills.
- 5 years working experience in similar position within the Steel Construction or Oil & Gas Industry (minimum of 3 year in a Methods Engineer position).
- Good understanding of fabrication / construction techniques.
- Knowledge of international codes and standards such as ISO, API, DNV, AISC, AWS, UBC.
- Knowledge of analysis / design software such as StaadPro and SACS.
- Familiar with 2D/3D draughting packages such as AutoCad.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Methods Engineer) in the subject line of your email.