- Reporting line
This position reports functionally to the Country Manager, UK & Azerbaijan
The Sales & Operations Coordinator provides sales & operational support in line with all Archer process and procedures to the Oiltools divisions.
- Key responsibilities
This role will be required to:
- Promote Health and Safety and Quality Assurance at work
- Build and update customer activity data base for Bi-Weekly issue to Region Sales personnel
- Manage customer activity via OTOS, COMPASS, ODC
- Create and update sales applications data base for new technology applications
- Work with procurement to ensure new technology is aligned with cost and deliveries
- Focal point for Azerbaijan to promote new technology applications – operations, engineering, product line
- Build technology sales presentations for issue to client.
- Manage process of product assembly, maintenance, repair, and calibration to meet business activity and Service Quality KPI
- Inventory management to include: monthly reporting, cycle count, GR, open order, zero stock out, on time delivery. Report via AX & IFS
- Asset management to include: asset count, utilization and capital efficiency. Monthly reporting via IFS.
- Manage workshop personnel on a daily basis to include STOP tour, workforce planning, workmanship standards, training and competency validation.
- Manage and control equipment inspection and certification. Ensure meeting industry standards whilst driving cost control.
- Manage 3rd Party vendors for the provisions of workshop equipment: torque machine, pressure test equipment, forklift, overhead cranes.
- Ensure proper job documentation is updated and compliant with archer Oiltools best-practice documentation.
- Responsible for remote operations facility/workshop start-up
- Responsible for the sales process from marked development, marketing, providing customer solutions, quotes/tendering, collecting PO’s, ensuring service provision, invoicing and payment.
- Active contact existing and new potential clients to follow up on previous contact and conversation and promote Oiltools products and services to improve client’s profitability.
- Present and demonstrate products and services to customers and industry bodies.
- Prepare proposals and quotes to customers and follow-up to sales completion (POs)
- Prepare documentation and control / verify sales and product specification to sales and delivery project team for planning for assembly and field installation.
- Initiate and manage Well Information Sheet (WIS) to ensure operations are aligned with customer equipment requirements and specifications
- Ensure Quality Control Process (QCP) is followed from a technical perspective
- Attend daily operations meetings to ensure operations are aligned with customer equipment specifications
- Control Best Practice Procedures ensuring revisions are circulated to all operations and sales personnel
- Drive New Technology sales and operational execution
- Full comprehension and understanding of product costs including sales & rental equipment
- Prepare a weekly report for management with financial, market and sales opportunity status.
- Key outcomes
- Accurate and current information for reporting purposes and data management
- Full administrative support for all allocated service users
- Compliance with all Archer core process and procedures
- Effective interfaces with core Business Support Teams
- Limits of authority
Full responsibility for all operational activities within the philosophies and constraints laid out in the job description.
*The company reserves the right to amend or change the activities listed, taking into account the job holder’s qualifications and experience to enable the business needs to be met.
CVs to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org