POSITION TITLE: HSSE Lead
Senior HSSE Lead reporting to HSSE Manager on issues related to Client, Suppliers and Contractor performance, ensuring that Client’s HSSE requirements and expectations are being met to ensure safe delivery of the project. Also acts as HSSE mentor to Offshore / Onshore HSSE Advisors and Project team members.
Executive Certificate / Master of Science Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field, Certified Safety Professional (CSP), NEBOSH Certification Occupational Safety and Health, ISO 14001 Lead Auditor (Bureau Veritas), OSHA 18001 Internal Auditor (Bureau Veritas), or equivalent degree/certifications and experience.
Minimum 25+ years in HSSE Management with current knowledge of Industry HSSE Regulations and standards required. Past international experience as HSSE Manager / HSSE Team Leader associated with BP Global Projects Organization (GPO) work scopes preferred.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
· Acts as Client PSCM & Offshore HSSE Lead responsible for advising the Project PSCM group and offshore contractors Management how to meet Client HSE expectations.
· Ensure that full compliance with Client’s HSSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
· Review Supplier RFI/RFP and bid tenders on behalf of the PSCM group.
· Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with Client HSSE Procedures.
· Engage in clear, two way communications with employees and contractors on HSSE issues.
· Ensure proactive communications are established and maintained with employees, contractors, and authorities, regarding HSSE aspects of the project.
· Review and prepare HSSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments.
· Undertake offshore tours as Company HSSE Advisor as and when required.
· Participate in required Safety Meetings, HAZID’s Safety Surveys / Inspections / Conferences, Forums and Kick-Off meetings.
· Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures and SSoW.
· Co-ordinate safety and operational activities with third parties where necessary.
· Ensure HSSE non-conformances are promptly responded to & integrated into Project Control systems.
· Ensure Permit to Work Systems are managed in accordance with Client approved procedures.
· Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.
· Act as HSSE Lead / Mentor to Offshore and Onshore HSSE Advisors.
· Some offshore travel required.
CV submission closing date: 07 February 2020
CVs to be submitted to: email@example.com