|POSITION/STILLING :||Technical Service Personnel|
|RESPONSIBLE TO:||Field Service Manager|
|ORGANISATION UNIT:||Customer Support|
1. RESPONSIBILITY :
- Perform all work tasks according to internal and external procedures.
- Perform all work tasks according to HSE and Quality philosophy and standards, as well as customer’s standards.
- Show pro-activity and be prepared for upcoming operations.
- Focus on the responsibility of being representative at work and job related trips.
- Act in accordance to Principles of Integrity, Core values, and personal conduct rules.
- Attend internal and external training arrangements to ensure ones own competence development.
- Ensure ones own competence development regarding equipment based on aquired knowledge during tests and onshore and offshore work.
- Update CV and qualification catalogue (QCAT) annually.
- Update health certificate, safety training and other required documentation (i.e. copy of passports, Next of Kin forms).
- Stay updated on information at the TSP sharepointsite, HSE alerts and email communication.
* Report time-allocation and travels correctly in accordance to Service Agreement.
2. AUTHORITY :
Authorized to execute and approve work/testing of equipment onshore and offshore, according to procedures.
Authorized to stop further work, if such work is not according to procedures or HSE philosophy.
3. MAIN TASKS :
- Installation and maintenance of equipment offshore and onshore worldwide, according to procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of other equipment offshore and onshore worldwide, according to specifications and procedures.
- Administrative work in connection with the above work (writing of reports etc.).
- Report to Supervisor if assigned work is not according to ones qualifications/training.
- Other necessary work required by the projects Supervisor.
- Provide technical and/or operational assistance to internal projects or customers.
4. MANDATORY SW-APPLICATIONS
TO BE MANAGED:
- MS Office
- SAP Travel and time register
- SAP Display (Supervisor and Shift Leaders)
- ORS database (Supervisors and Shift Leaders) or other reporting systems
- Software required for a specific function (controls, Wocs)
5. RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Documented formal technical education, engineering education or similar.
- Experience from offshore work or international operations.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with indicating ” Technical Service Personnel ” in subject line.