|JOB :||Workshop Supervisor|
|RESPONSIBLE TO:||Field Service Manager|
- Ensure Q&HSE compliance with instructions and client requirements
- Overall responsibility for the operation in relevant work center.
- Personnel responsible for dedicated Technical personnel
- Ensure that goods and equipment are treated in accordance to policies and procedures
- Ensure that the workshop is clean and tidy
- Participate in training of personnel in relevant equipment
Responsible for providing necessary training of technical personnel
- Authority to act on behalf of Technologies in project related matters, in accordance with the Project Management Operating System
- Independently execute all relevant working tasks
Participate in training of new technical personnel
3. MAIN TASKS:
- Perform preservation, maintenance and repair on Subsea equipment according to procedures e.g. Subsea Control Module, Workover Completion System, Manifold and Pipeline System.
- Perform Safe Job Analyses (SJA) according to procedures.
- Identify and Report the need for maintenance and calibration of workshop tools
- Troubleshooting on various tools and equipment as detailed bullet one above
- Read and interpret technical documentation
- Test of tools and equipment by using hydrostatic high pressure
- Perform mechanical and signals interface tests between tools and equipment
- Propose improvement on tools, equipment and update procedures accordingly
- Assure documentation after performed work
- Make sure working area and workshop generally is tidy/clean and safe
- Execute lifting operations using travelling-crane in accordance with procedures
- Take part in mechanical modifications of tools and Equipment when required
- Ensure optimal quality and efficiency of work within given area of responsibility
- Ensure quality standards and report of quality deviation through Quality Notification (QN) system is respected
- Cooperate with Field Service Manager and Field Service Coordinator to ensure that required resources (personnel, workshop area, equipment and tools) are prioritized optimally according to agreed assignments and tasks.
- Carry out safety inspections together with safety delegate and assigned customer representative
- Make sure that all relevant instructions, best practice and other relevant documents are well known to personnel.
- Facilitate and make necessary plans to enable them to execute the work in accordance to policies and procedures
- Be directly responsible for the TSP onshore service technicians conduct and execution of work scope
- Participate in morning meeting with CONTRACTOR project management (FSM, FSC, FSE, MA) and keep Company and CONTRACTOR ’s onshore organization updated on status if required at other times
- Provide necessary Service Reports that meet the needs and expectations of and the Company
- Participate in all incident reporting, be it HSE or hardware / tooling failure, appropriate to the scope of work; this may come in the form of witness reports, or assisting in a Route Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and lesson learnt activities.
- Ensure all crew members are conversant with and follow the HSE procedures and regulations, including any additional on site or vessel requirements
- Use the Offshore Reporting System (ORS) as required to capture onshore activities and hardware / tooling experience
- Report all accidents/potential accidents per the HSE / incident management procedure
- Work with the MA to co- ordinate the equipment, tools and spares, onshore to meet onshore / offshore demand, including loadout / backload
- Work with the MA to maintain the onshore spares electronic record, so enabling all consumed spares to be understood, history and re-order points are established.
Ensure the Quality control of all operations is as per the Company expectations, and procedural requirements
4. MANDATORY SW-APPLICATIONS TO BE MANAGED (e.g. SAP-roles):
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
- MS Office
Be able to find necessary documentation (BOM, Designs, Procedures, etc) by using SAP
5 RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Apprentice Diploma in relevant discipline for the
position i.e industrial mechanics,
automatic, automatic mechanics, or electrician
- Completed all mandatory courses to be qualified as Supervisor.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience with company’s Equipment.
- Min. 2 years of workshop leadership experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com with indicating ” Workshop Technician ” in subject line