Job title: Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) Inspector
The primary role of the E&I Inspector of QA/QC department is to assure Quality Assurance policy and procedures are implemented throughout the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site;
- Monitoring the electrical and instrumentation scope of works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the procedures manual;
- Witness checks on the electrical systems, including megger cables, continuity testing, commissioning and high potential testing of electrical systems;
- Ensure that the work carried out complies with international construction codes, project specifications, tender, work instructions, procedure and manuals as appropriate;
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, tender, work instructions, procedure, drawings and manuals as appropriate;
- To complete the Inspection of all electrical instruments and systems installed as per drawings;
- Read and understanding of Project ITP and specification to execute the assignments accordingly;
- Issues the relevant Quality Control and Quality Assurance Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports;
- Track deadlines;
- Analyze and mitigate risks;
- Stay abreast of technologies and developments in the electrical industry, evaluate these technologies for possible use in shipbuilding and ship repair industry;
- To liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties (vendors, classification society and owners) pertaining to electrical inspection requirements;
- Confidently report to QA Manager on daily, weekly and monthly basis to comply the QAP and work with proper guidance;
- Make all the reports on time and get it furnished by three parties, prior hand over to document controllers for their compiling purposes.
Education & Experience:
- Should have education qualification (bachelor’s degree) with specialization in Electrical/Electronics;
- Min. 2 years’ experience as Electrical Inspector/Supervisor.
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation inspection testing techniques, standards;
- Ability to maintain appropriate quality control and quality assurance documents and records;
- Ability to read and understand industry standard technical documents, read and understand technical drawings and specifications;
- Effectively using planning skills with attention to detail and follow through;
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule, direct and supervise subordinate personnel and department activities;
- Able to converse/write in both English and Azeri.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English and with photograph to email@example.com and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.