logo

Transportation of Azerbaijani oil via BTC decreased by 3%

Views: 91

btc-map

From January to September 2014 21,844,191 tons of Azerbaijan oil was pumped via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline, down 3.1% against the same period in 2013.

            SOCAR press office reported that in September 2014 2,285,783 tons of oil was transported via BTC, since putting of the pipeline into operation on June 4, 2006 till October 1, 2014 257,160,695 tons of oil has been transported.

            In September 2014 385,597 tons of Turkmen and Kazakhstan oil were transported via BTC.

            In September 2014 2,543,390 tons of Azerbaijani oil was shipped from the Ceyhan oil terminal. From January to September 2014 22,125,785 tons of oil was shipped from the terminal, a total of 255,269,699 tons of Azerbaijan oil was shipped from the terminal since launching the BTC oil pipeline.

            The project partners include BP (30.1%); SOCAR (25%); Chevron (8.9%); Statoil (8.71%); TPAO (6.53%); ENI (5%); Itochu (3.4%); ConocoPhillips (2.5%); INPEX (2.5%), Total (5%) and ONGC (2.36%).

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

0

Your Cart