The 1st Central Asian Gas Forum has opened in Almaty today.
This is a unique opportunity for the leading specialists of the field to discuss the problems and perspectives of gas production, gas processing and gas distribution in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. In addition to the Central Asian countries, the Forum will be attended by the representatives of the gas industries from Azerbaijan, Iran, China, Russia, India, EU member-states and others. Over 20 reports will be made during the two days of the Forum.
The main topics of the Central Asian Gas Forum include:
• Gas strategies of the Central Asian countries,
• Raw Material Potential of Central Asia,
• Central Asia at the European gas markets,
• Chinese Factor in Execution of Gas Strategies of Central Asia,
• Perspective trans-Asian gas pipelines,
Gas-chemical projects of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kazakstan.