logo

In quarter 1, 2014 Azerbaijani oil pumping via BTC dropped by 5%

Views: 95

BTC-super

In quarter 1, 2014 the volume of Azerbaijani oil pumping via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline totaled 7,004,064 tons, down 4.6% against the same period in 2013.

SOCAR reported that in March 2014 2,386,284 tons was transported via BTC and from launching the pipeline on June 4, 2006 till April 1, 2014 -242,145,657 tons of oil.

From January to March 2014 733,082 tons of Turkmenistan and 872,026 tons of Kazakhstan oil was transported via the BTC oil pipeline.

In quarter 1, 2014 6,861,499 tons of Azerbaijani oil was shipped from the Ceyhan terminal, of which 2,252,897 tons in March 2014. Since launching of the BTC oil pipeline 240,005,413 tons of Azerbaijani oil was shipped from the terminal.

The BTC is 1768 km long, of which 443 km pass through Azerbaijan, 249 km are located in Georgia and 1076 km in Turkey. The carrying capacity of the pipeline exceeds 50 million tons of oil a year.

The project partners are: BP (30.1%); SOCAR (25.00%); Chevron (8.90%); Statoil (8.71%); TPAO (6.53%); ENI (5.00%); Itochu (3.40%); ConocoPhillips (2.50%); INPEX (2.50%), Total (5.00%) and Amerada Hess (2.36%).

 

 

 

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

0

Your Cart