logo

SOCAR increased oil export via BTC by 163,000 tons

Views: 47

ceyhan-dolma

In January 2014 SOCAR exported 1,592,000 tons of profitable oil via the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline.

SOCAR reported that export via the pipeline increased by 163,000 tons against January 2013. In January 2013 export totaled 1,429,000 tons.

In January 2013 SOCAR exported 19,748,000 tons of profitable oil via BTC.

The oil pipeline is 1768 km long, of which 443 km are located in Azerbaijan, 248 km in Georgia and 1,076 km in Turkey. The shareholders of BTC Co pipeline company are BP (30.1%), SOCAR (25%), Chevron (8.9%), Statoil (8.71%), TPAO (6.53%), Itochu (3.4%), ONGC (2.36%), ENI (5%), ConocoPhilliрs (2.5%), Inрex (2.5%) and Total (5%).

 

Comments: 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

0

Your Cart